top of page

Sukha Soma Group

Public·134 members
Austin Perez
Austin Perez

Activate Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 with a Product Key Version 14.0.4734.1000

hello, im trying to find a key/s that work on my windows 7 pc and dont expire for office. i have tried searching the net but i can only find version 5.0 and up and its expired and doesnt work. can anyone help or send me a key? thanks im stuck!

microsoft office professional plus 2010 product key version 14.0.4734.1000

you will need to find the link to the download for the free version of office 2010. once you have the free version of office 2010 installed, you can use the free activation code that will activate the trial. to activate the trial you will need to follow the steps below.

for activating the trial of office 2010, first you have to install the product and do the following steps. step 1: open microsoft word 2010 beta and click on the file tab. next click help. step 2: click change product key. step 3: enter the multiple activation key (mak). step 4: entering the mak key in microsoft word 2010 beta automatically activates all the office professional plus 2010 beta applications. click on the file tab to return to the document view. update: ms office 2010 rc build 14.0.4734.1000 has been leaked on the internet and is rumored to be the latest rtm version of microsoft office 2010. the free keys which you got now doesnt work with this version as it was a part of the microsofts beta program.

at that point you will see the activation message, and if you choose to activate, the office 2010 professional trial will continue to work for 90 days, and then will automatically be upgraded to the full version of office 2010.

if you want to cancel the automatic upgrade, you can select cancel. if you do not want to cancel the upgrade, you can select the option to activate the program. you will be prompted for an activation code, which you can either use or you can create a new activation code. you can find the code on the back of your product key.

https://www.eifel-power.com/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/8779ea45-f8bf-4d40-8be6-2176ddd1bd94

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page